Best Selling Products
4oz Hair Oil- Best light weight hair oil conditioner & adds shine
8oz Moisturizing Shampoo-Helps with dryness & cleanses without stripping
- Helps Dryness
- Leaves hair soft
- Adds Moisture
- Very Rich Shampoo
See it for yourself! Don’t Worry we ship out fast!
Layover 360 Durags
- Superior compression lays down hair, locks in moisture, helps your wave pattern, and can be used with other styles
- Anti-slip band holds durag in place
- Velcro straps help you control the level of tightness
- One size fits all
- Made with 95% polyester, velcro and 5% spandex
2oz Anti-razor Bump-Facial Cleanser that fights razor bumps
Successful Image All Natural Bald Shine
Get ready for the ultimate Successful Image All Natural Bald Shine! Our special all-natural blend is perfect for your bald scalp. It’s made with the finest natural ingredients like coco butter, shea butter, beeswax, castor oil, avocado oil, olive oil, and grapeseed oil. These fantastic ingredients work together to make your scalp soft, shiny, and healthy. Try it now and see the magic of nature at its best!
1. Coco Butter: Coco butter comes from coconuts and is like a creamy treat for your skin. It helps keep your scalp soft and smooth, making it feel nice and comfy.
2. Shea Butter: Shea butter is like a superhero for your head! It’s made from nuts of the shea tree and works to protect your scalp. It keeps it safe from dryness and helps it stay moisturized all day long.
3. Bee’s Wax: Bee’s wax is a natural wonder that comes from bees. It helps make the Bald Shine thicker and creates a shield on your scalp. That way, your bald head stays soft and protected from the outside world.
4. Castor Oil: Castor oil is like a booster for your hair. It comes from the castor bean plant and helps your hair grow strong and healthy. With this in our Bald Shine, your scalp will feel confident and full of life!
5. Avocado Oil: Just like avocados are yummy in guacamole, avocado oil is great for your scalp! It’s like a drink of water for your skin, keeping it hydrated and feeling fresh.
6. Olive Oil: You might have heard about olive oil in salads, but it’s also awesome for your head! It’s like a vitamin boost for your scalp, making sure it gets all the good stuff it needs.
7. Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed oil comes from grapes, and it’s like a magic potion for your bald head! It fights off bad stuff and keeps your skin looking young and glowing.
Try it out and see how wonderful your bald head can be!